Yesterday my wonderful flat mate, Jardena, assisted me by calling about two available flats, here in Herrnhut. We were actually able to see a 3 room apt. which is too large and expensive for a newlywed couple -- but perfect for Jardena and the other staff girls who are looking for an alternative to base housing.
So, on Saturday, Jardena and I will go see a studio apartment, and I have two prayer requests concerning this.
1) That I would know if it is the right place and the right time. I don't know what will be available later in the year, but Gabe and I would like to have our flat worked out before we come back to the states.
2) That I would have the finances. The landlord (as with most German landlords) would like proof that I will have the rent money I need each month. The rent for the studio is 270 Euro (or more depending on heat/water...) which is almost $400. Additionally, we will have to furnish our kitchen-counters, sink, stove, fridge...
I don't have the support I need monthly even to pay that rent. I strongly desire to be faithful in my responsibilities and commitments, but I can't do it without your help.
If you can commit to supporting me with any portion of the $1000 (total) I need a month, please let me know! I would love to have you as a part of my ministry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment