skip to main | skip to sidebar

eine kleine Person

So, I stole (borrowed, share) the name of this blog from Davey's friend Josiah's blog (ManySmallPeople,) but I felt that it was most fitting as I am one small person stepping forth to see what God can make of me. I hope you enjoy! ... Viele kleine Leute, die in vielen kleinen Orten viele kleine Dinge tun, Koennen das Gesicht der Welt veraendern. Many small people, who do many small things in many small places, can change the face of the world.

29 August 2009

Long London Layover

I'm about halfway through my move to Herrnhut, so in less than 24 hours time I will be at home! I am sleepy, but just wanted to say that things are going well :-)Much love.
Posted by Libby at 5:23 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Photo Albums

  • Life in Germany
  • Wedding Photos (In Progress)
  • Summer 2009

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (16)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ▼  August (4)
      • Fall cleaning
      • Long London Layover
      • Woah.
      • As the End (or the Beginning!) approaches.
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (12)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)

My Blog List

  • daveytalbot.com