Yesterday I got a few things that made me happy:
1) Two (2) one kg bags of Haribo gummi bears. They are huge. Jamie thinks that you could knock someone out with one.
2) A jar of cocktail onions and a jar of olives. One of the many random quirks to being a part of the greater Eakin family, and my mothers daughter :-)
3) Plane tickets home! and back to Germany in the fall. As I told Amy (one of my dear ex-housemates) I am excited for all the living I have to do between now and when I get home, but I am eager to be home. So, I come home May 12th and fly back to Germany the 17th of September--I am just shy of Gitta's birthday in May, and Tressy's in September. Okay, I am off to update photos so that you can see a bit of Brackenheim!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment