29 October 2008

Main outreach locations:

Please join me in praying about where I should spend January-March for our main outreach time. I will be submitting my top three choices to our school leadership team on Friday. Thank you so much for remembering me in your prayers, and please feel free to share with me if you hear anything! :-) I let you all know when I find out more!

5 comments:

Davey said...

I'm praying earnestly for you Libby.

Cindy said...

I don't think you could go wrong in any of the outreaches - they all look good; I'm praying that you discern which might fit your gifts and interests most. I'm praying for the folks who will be on your team - that is as important as where you go! I look forward to hearing where in the world you will be off to!
I love you very much.

Anonymous said...

I am thinkng and praying for you tonight, Libby.

Love always,

Papa

Davey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thorntons said...

Thinking of you.